Axis-y Cera-Heart My Type Duo Cream
A “U Zone” and “T Zone” cream that tends to your skin’s year-round, ever-changing moisturizing needs for a youthful, nourished glow.
60 ml / 2.02 fl.oz
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. Free of artificial colors, mineral oil, fragrances and parabens.
- Only made with EWG certified Green Grade ingredients for a minimized formulation.
- Dual-function moisturizer especially designed for T-zone and U-zone to take care of different skin concerns that might arise.
- Containing Centella Asiatica in both formulas that improves overall skin moisture level and texture.
- Sorghum Extract repairs and promotes brightening effect while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
T Zone Cream (Blue) Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Betaine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Guaiazulene
U Zone Cream (White) Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Candelilla Cera, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorghum Bicolor Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin Notice: AXIS-Y's ingredient lists may occasionally be updated to reflect formula improvements. Please refer to the printed ingredient list on the product package for more information. Last updated: October 23, 2021
How To Use
Use the provided spatula to scoop the desired amount of cream.
Apply the blue T zone cream on oily areas; apply the white U zone cream on dry areas; combine for areas needing moisture and hydration