How To Use
1. Spread this clay mask on dry skin or makeup-ed skin. It does makeup cleansing and pore cleaning at once.
2. Apply it evenly. Do not apply it on wet skin for effective spreading.
3. Wait 5 minutes for self bubble forming.
4. You can maximize the cleansing and massage effect by massaging with water for 2 minutes. (Strong pore cleaning and removal of dead skin cell, makeup cleansing)
5. Wash off the bubbled content and finish without being dry.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, White Clay, Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Green Tea Extracts, Glycerine, Dipropylene Glycol, Bentonite, Collagen, Charcoal Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Flavouring Agents, Carbonated Water, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Lavender Extracts, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extracts, Peppermint Leaf Extracts, Freesia Leaf Extracts, Chamomile Flower Extracts, Rosemary Leaf Extracts