1. Apply small dab onto the palm of your hand. Rub hands together spreading evenly until transparent. Try to also get it between your fingers.
2. Work wax into hair moving from the nape of the neck to the forehead. Spread evenly from roots to tips. Leave bangs untouched.
3. Pull hair upwards so to form a straight line from forehead to the nape of the neck. Use an upward sweeping motion by interlacing the fingers of both hands. Don’t forget the back of the Mohawk line. Don’t touch the bangs yet. Note: The Mohawk line is the band of hair running from the center of your forehead to the back of the head.
4. Grab bangs lightly and pull in an upward motion to stand hair up.
5. Make hair bundles by twisting from the root. Make tapered hair bundles all around the top of the hair. Pinch hair evenly, starting from the center and moving towards the tips.