Purederm Shiny & Soft Foot Peeling Mask
A pair of foot masks help remove dead skin and soften calluses using lemon, orange, tea tree, honey, coconut oil and other botanical extracts. Put on the socks on freshly cleansed and dried feet, and seal carefully. Remove after 60-90 minutes and rinse.
- Exfoliates feet thoroughly to remove the buildup of dead skin cells, producing silky-soft, fully hydrated feet
- Orange, Honey and a slew of other extracts that ensure your feet are exfoliated and moisturized Enjoy your silky-smooth skin after use. Super easy to use – just put on the booties and wait for a while
- Enriched with CT-Complex (Multi-fruit) , tea tree leaf extract and rooibos extract to exfoliate and soothe skin
- Infused with urea, imperata cylindrica root, rosehip oil, sunflower seed oil, olive oil and coconut oil to hydrate and nourish skin
How To Use
- Take the foot mask out of the pouch.
- Unfold the "sock" part of the mask and gently tear open the "boot" part of the mask.
- Fold the wings above the marked line into the socks.
- Apply the foot mask just like putting on socks.
- Remove the mask after leaving on for 1.5 hours, and rinse with water.
Alcohol Denat., Water, Lactic Acid, Urea, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Honey Extract, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance