Mediheal Paraffin Foot Mask
Write a review
An intensive treatment foot mask that provides hydration and nourishing. Containing paraffin and urea, it provides moisture and nutrients to your dry skin.
- Provides intense care to feet with dry, rough, and calloused skin and cracked heels.
- Paraffin, Urea, and Shea Butter Extracts moisturize and provide rich nourishment to the skin.
- Urea Extract exfoliates.
- Wild Mint and Ginseng Extracts help to relieve tension and fatigue.
How To Use
1. Apply to clean dry feet.
2. Place one foot inside each mask and use the attached stickers to secure the masks in place, following the direction of the arrows.
3. Remove masks after 15-20 minutes and gently pat in any remaining essence until fully absorbed.
* Repeat 2-3 times a week to achieve optimal results.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Rooth Extract, Urea, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Menthol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance